Monday, July 03, 2006

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

For me, Real Estate is a 24/7 career, and I don't mind. But, around this time of year, I'll tend to take at least one personal day off to enjoy with my Husband and friends. This year, with the actual Holiday on a Tuesday, it seems as though the weekend is going to go on and on as no other Realtors are returning my calls... so I sit and wait for Wednesday.

I love this Holiday for another reason also. Each year, it's a reminder that my own birthday is only a week away. This year, I will be celebrating my... hmmm, many people will be surprised by my age... should I say anything... tough call here... oh well, I don't mind... I'll be celebrating my big 3-0!! Yes, I'll be 30 next week, and I actually can't wait for people to stop telling me "you're so young." Even though I've been in real estate for almost 6 years now, I've actually had sellers not list their homes with me because of my age. What does age have to do with anything in this business? It's experience that should matter, and I've got it!

Anyway, I took a couple of days off from the blog, so I thought I would just take a minute to tell everyone to have a Happy Independence Day and be safe if you're going to light the fireworks as we are in a drought... we don't need any fires!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home