Friday, January 04, 2008

North Texas HOV Lanes- How Do I Get On?

Did you read my previous blog about how unhappy I was about the new HOV lanes that have opened on 75 Central Expressway through Richardson TX?

Even though I'm very unhappy with the way they did the lanes, others will need to know how to access the lanes. You would think that you could just drive and be in the left lane and wait for the openings, as this is how it is on all of our other highways and freeways. However, you would be wrong!!

For the main entrances into the HOV lane, you must actually exit off 75 Central Expressway and follow the signs. Huh? Does this even make sense? Sounds silly to me. Oh, and don't forget that there's even a different route during rush hour traffic in the mornings and evenings. RIDICULOUS!!

Anyway, here's a link to the graphics that will better explain what I'm talking about. Anyone from the area think these HOV lanes make sense?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home