Sunday, July 09, 2006

Builder Rep Murdered in McKinney

This is crazy!! I'm sitting home on a Saturday evening and I refresh my homepage of www.dallasnews.com and there's a story that catches my eye: "Sales Agent Found Dead in McKinney Model Home."

It draws my attention immediately as I'm a Realtor and I go to model homes all the time. I knew immediately who it was within the first couple of sentences. I had talked with Sarah Walker just 3-4 weeks earlier about her community for a potential client referral I received.

I just sat here and said, WOW, what a small world.

Here is the link to the article. You might need to register in order to view the article, but they don't spam you with any emails, at least I don't get anything. (updated article from 7/10/06)

It definitely makes you stop and think...

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad, may god be with her. I hope the person was found!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home