Thursday, February 21, 2008

Richardson TX's JJ Pearce on TV Land's High School Reunion

This is so crazy!! Nothing ever really happens around here! I went to JJ Pearce High School in Richardson, TX. I was part of the graduating class of... hmmm, I know you guys think I'm young, but do you know how young? Age doesn't really matter when you've been in this industry for 8 years, so I can proudly say, I was part of the class of 1994- graduated with Advanced Honors which isn't too shabby if I do say so myself....

Anyway, premiering on March 5, 2008, they are putting a lot of alumni from JJ Pearce on a "sun- drenched multi-million dollar Hawaiian estate" to see how they have changed, or not changed over a 20 year period. By saying 20 years, I assume it's the alum from 1988. But they could be leaving it broad like being around 20 years.

The site lists the cast of 14 people, but no last names. It's hard to tell if I know any of them. My year books only go back to 1991, and my brother's only go one year further into 1990. I have emailed the information to my high school friends as some of them have older siblings and they might be able to figure out who everyone is.

This is just so exciting. I'm surprised I haven't seen it on the local news... maybe the cast behaves immaturely and Richardson doesn't want to lay claim to them... who knows. Either way, I'm going to try to watch or Tivo it. Sounds like it could be interesting!

HERE is the link for further information.

It's funny how I found this. Tom Burris wrote a blog yesterday about Google Alerts, so I set one up for Richardson TX and perfect timing for today's announcement of the show. Thanks, Tom!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home