Monday, May 14, 2007

Where Have I Been?

Well, I would like to apologize for my disappearance over the past few weeks. I've had a lot going on, and I ran into a snag. The snag being exhaustion!!


I knew people would get tired while pregnant, but I never thought it would effect me the way it did. I'm a very active person, and I was left on a couch barely moving for almost 2 weeks. It took every bit of energy I had just to do the work I was doing. Every couple of hours, I would have to sit and rest for a few minutes and close my eyes. I was never able to actually take naps, but just closing the eyes helped a lot.

The picture above was from this morning at 11 weeks 5 days. We told the family yesterday for Mother's Day, and I'm now telling the world!!

Bottom line, I've got some energy back, and I'll definitely commit to making the effort to keeping my blog more up to date!!

We're looking at an end of November date, 11/26-11/29. My bet is eating some awesome lemon meringue pie at Thanksgiving and rushing off to the hospital!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home