Friday, July 14, 2006

Dallas Real Estate- Viewing Homes

How many homes is too many to view at a time? It somewhat depends on if you get brain-fried easily or if you can focus and retain a lot of information.

I've asked several Realtors this question and most like to show only 3 or 4 houses at a time. 3 or 4?? I can understand viewing that few homes when you're in a market that doesn't have many listings, but there is so much available in my area, and buyers want to see every single thing out there to make sure they're getting the best deal.

After the buyer searches my website, looking at hundreds of available listings, I like to show 7-9 houses at a time in person. This is because there will be several where the buyer goes in and out and on to the next one. It's easier to compare homes and pick a favorite if you've been given a variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home