Monday, August 14, 2006

Dell Computer Batteries

Head up; Dell is recalling over 4 million Sony batteries in their laptop computers that were delivered between April '04 and July 18 of this year. I know I need a new battery. I've always wondered why the bottom of the computer is so hot. I've got it sitting on a laptop table right now, and the heat is strong enough to even go through the wood.

My husband uses to sit with the computer on his lap until he burned himself without realizing it. It was a slow burn over a couple of hours, but the actual burn didn't go away for about a week.

Anyone with a Dell from these dates need to get a new battery as soon as possible.

Here is the full story on www.dallasnews.com.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell the husband to go see a doctor. You're a real estate agent, not a licensed physician. Do not give opinions where you should not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home