Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BabyHarris Update

BabyHarris is doing very well. She is 26 weeks and kicking A LOT! At my appointment last week, I had gained 19 pounds (YIKES!), and my blood pressure was 98/42. Yes, I said 42. I asked if that was too low. The Doc said that as long as I'm walking, talking, eating, and breathing, that I'm good to go!

I was sent home with juice to take next week for my glucose test which is done between 24-28 weeks.

Things are coming along. She has a room, but no furniture yet...


No more mustard yellow, and now we've got lavendar! Isn't it pretty with all the white trim around the doors and plantation shutters?

The bathroom is a work in progress and I'll post when that is complete, which should be any day now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the color of my guest bedroom. Very pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home